Android 14: Release Date Predictions, Supported Devices & Feature! Welcome to our website here we are sharing with you about Android 14. As soon as Officially avaliable to an Android 14 in the Local Market. There are so many Updates on their Android version. Android 14 didn’t get much time under the spotlight at the Google I/O 2023 event. The focus of the keynote was artificial intelligence and all the ways it will improve the core Android experience.
Now avaliable to Android 13 in the Market. However, judging from the very first preview, Android 14 could be more of the same, which is not explicitly a bad thing. In this Content, we will be summarizing everything there is to know about Android 14, including current and expected features, supported devices, and so on. Just Reading the full Content and also Collecting the Details about Android 14.
Android 14 Release Date:
Are you Searching here when it comes to Android 14 in the Market? Don’t worry. Here, we are Providing you with an Expected Upcoming Release Date. Android 14 is an upcoming major release of the Android mobile operating system. It is expected to be released on October 4, 2023, at the Made by Google event along with the Google Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro. As of September 24, 2023. You May Also Read: Google Pixel 10
|Name||Android 14 QPR1 Beta|
|Release date||September 20, 2023|
|Emulator support||x86 (64-bit), ARM (v8-A)|
|Security patch level||September 2023|
|Google Play services||23.32.17|
Battery life and performance
Android 14 will increase the overall efficiency of the mobile OS system and offer less power drawn from unnecessary operations by combining background process optimization and presenting actionable requests to apps only when they are out of cached state.
Additionally, without the express consent of the user, apps that do not require a strict schedule, such as clocks, calendars, or the like, will not be able to constantly search for resources by setting specific alarms, which should potentially improve energy. Drawing of OS.
How to install Android 14 Beta?
- Go to the Android Beta Program page on a mobile or desktop web browser.
- Now, log in to your Google account if it asks you to, and then click the View Eligible Devices button that will show you your Pixel device list which is eligible for the beta program.
- Tap on the ‘Opt in’ button under the Pixel phone you want to install the Android 14 Beta on.
- Next, scroll through the terms and conditions page, then check the “I agree to the terms of the beta program” box. You can also check the other boxes mentioned there but those aren’t necessary for the beta.
- Finally, select the Confirm and Enroll button and you are done.
- Now, you have enrolled your Google Pixel device into Android 14 Beta where you will now receive beta updates over the air. You can go to settings > system > updates and check for updates where the beta update would be waiting to be downloaded and installed
Do you want more information about an Android 14, just Comment here? We solve your problem as soon as. Finally, we are very happy to Explain about it. Thanks for staying with us.