Armed Forces Day 2023: Best Messages, Wishes, Greetings & Images! Hello Guy,s you may also read about Armed Forces Day 2023. This is the most popular Celebration Day in the United States. All of the USA Peoples are Celebrating Happy Armed Forces Day. These Year, 20th of May the USA Peoples are Celebrate Armed Forces Day. The 2023 White House Proclamation on Armed Forces Day can be found here.
Armed Forces Day is celebrated on the third Saturday of May every year. Armed Forces Week begins on the second Saturday of May and ends on the third Sunday of May. Because of their unique training schedule, National Guard and Reserve units can celebrate Armed Forces Day/Week any time in May.
Are you want to Celebrate Armed Forces Day 2023? Don’t Worry. Actually, this is the Right Content for us here we are Provide Armed Forces Day 2023 Best Messages, Wishes, Greetings and more. Just Reading the full Content and also Collect Details
What is Armed Forces Day in the United States?
The single day celebration stemmed from the unification of the Armed Forces under the Department of Defense. Armed Forces Day is celebrated annually on the third Saturday of May, which occurs during Armed Forces Week and Military Appreciation Month.
Armed Forces Day 2023: Quotes
1. “The occasion of Indian Armed Forces Day reminds us all that we must thank the Indian armed forces for sacrificing their lives and comforts for us.”
2. “The union of hearts, the union of hands, And the flag of our Union forever.”
3. “The soldier is the Army. No army is better than its soldiers. The Soldier is also a citizen. In fact, the highest obligation and privilege of citizenship is that of bearing arms for one’s country.” – George S. Patton
4. “We fight to win and win with a knockout because there are no runners up in war”. – General JJ Singh
5. “We live by chance, We love by choice, We kill by profession.” -Officers Training Academy, Chennai.
6. “There is the National Flag. He must be cold, indeed, who can look upon its folds rippling in the breeze without pride of the country.”
7. “We are safe, happy, smiling because we have our armed forces taking charge of their duties.”
8. “Only Best of the Friends and Worst of the Enemies Visit Us.” – Indian Army
9. “An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep.” – Alexander the Great
10. “War is not just the shower of bullets and bombs from both sides, it is also the shower of blood and bones on both sides.” – Amit Kalantri
Happy Armed Forces Day Messages
Today is Armed Forces Day and a great time to show your support for the men and women who serve our country. Here are some inspiring messages you can share on social media to let them know how much you appreciate their service.
- It is the strength and courage of our armed forces that makes us strong as a country. Wishing a very Happy Armed Forces Day to our army men.
- A big thank you to our army men and women. We know that you are there so we have nothing to worry.
- You are on the borders and that’s why we are safe at home. You are fighting and that’s why we can feast. We are thankful to you. Happy Armed Forces Day.
- “On the occasion of Armed Forces Day, let us express our gratitude to all those men and women who have kept country before comfort.”
- “They are the heroes we all must follow because they are the ones who truly inspire us. Wishing a very Happy Armed Forces Day.”
- “Till the time we have our brave soldiers protecting our borders, we have nothing to fear. Thanks to these heroes. Happy Armed Forces Day.”
- “Armed Forces Day will remind each one of us that we are so blessed to have our strong and brave men sacrificing their lives for us. Let us thank them all.”
- “It takes guts to be in the army. It takes guts to die for your nation. Wishing a very Happy Armed Forces Day to our soldiers.”