Welcome to our website here we explain to you about Google Adds 10 New Features. Google is the most popular smartphone Brand in the World. A large number of people are using Google Brands. Google New Handset is very Super. Google has 10 new features for its Messages app, including visual updates to the Messages, Contacts, and Phone icons that will work with the Material U theme.
A Large number of People are using google Apps. if you’re using a Galaxy Fold 4, Galaxy S22, Pixel 6, Pixel 6A, Pixel 6 Pro, Pixel 7, or Pixel 7 Pro. The organization is also a focus, with options to create a reminder from inside Messages along with automated suggestions. Just Reading the full Content and also Collecting the Details
Here are 10 ways Messages is evolving with safer, smarter, and more modern features.
1. Ever been in a chat where the conversation with friends is flowing and you’re catching up with tons of messages? Soon you’ll be able to respond to an individual message in a conversation when RCS is enabled, making it easier to respond to a specific message without breaking the flow.
2. Earlier this year, we started displaying emoji reactions from iPhone users on your Android phone. Now we’re taking a step further by letting you react to SMS texts from iPhone users with emojis as well. While RCS is the ultimate solution, we’re doing what we can to help Android users have a way to consistently react to messages.
3. We’re making voice messages more accessible. Using machine learning, Voice Message Transcription auto-transcribes the message so you can access it with ease. Say you’re in a crowded space and get an audio message from a loved one: transcripts will let you “view” the audio like you would a traditional text message. In addition to Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro, this feature is also available on Pixel 6, Pixel 6A, Pixel 6 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S22 and the Galaxy Fold 4.
4. Reminders are now included directly in Messages to help you remember important moments without navigating across several apps on your phone. Remind yourself to call Mom on her birthday, or schedule that appointment during regular business hours. And if you save someone’s birthday or anniversary in your phone’s contacts app, you’ll get a gentle reminder about them when you open the Messages app.
5. You can now watch YouTube videos within Messages without ever leaving the app. So when someone sends you a YouTube link, you can quickly watch and respond without the hassle of switching back and forth.
6. If you are like me and always scrolling through messages endlessly to find the address that your friend sent you a while back, we got you covered. Messages will now intelligently suggest you “star” messages that contain texts like addresses, door codes and phone numbers to help you easily keep track and quickly find important conversations.
7. Sometimes texting is too slow and impersonal, so you need to get yourself on a video call. Messages will recognize texts like “Can you talk now?” and suggest a Meet call by showing an icon right next to the message. It will also suggest adding calendar events for messages like “Let’s meet at 6 pm on Tuesday”, to help you stay on top of important events.
8. In some countries, we’re experimenting with a feature that lets you chat with businesses you found on Search and Maps directly through Messages, so all conversations appear in one place that’s searchable, private and secure. You can plan your next trip, score tickets to the big game, and find deals from your favorite retailers — all without leaving the Messages app.
9. Messages work across your favorite devices, from your phone to your Chromebook to your smartwatch. Try sending a message from your new Pixel Watch by asking Google Assistant.
10. Your messaging apps should work wherever you are—even in the air! That’s why we partnered with United Airlines to offer messaging on United flights when you have RCS turned on. It will be available on United WiFi for most carriers starting this fall, with broader support coming soon.